- The Mark of the Beast Explained
- What it means to worship God
- What is a BEAST in the Scriptures
- Receive a mark in their foreheads simplified (Revelation 13)
- The Mark of the Beast – Right Hand
- The meaning of the NAME of the BEAST
- Understand NOW the number of the beast — 666
- What does Buy or Sell mean in the Bible
- The physical signs of the Beast: Beware of the mark!
Revelation tells us that anyone with the mark of the beast is lost to the lake of fire. Because of this certainty, knowing the Mark of the Beast is paramount for those who care about where they end up. However, because this ultimatum by God elicits fear, wicked opportunists who either do not believe in God or hate God exploit it for personal gain.
Additionally, the masses are corralled like cattle into a state of utter confusion by the many actors causing them to struggle to find the truth of God. The puppet masters spend every waking hour trying to create a hedonistic and monetised society which wets their insatiable greed and causes many to abandon any knowledge of God.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Revelation 13:10-18
There are many false teachers in the world spreading many lies and deceptions about the mark of the beast. These teachers originate from many sources, including religions, educational institutes, influencers, opportunists, etc. They all bark many idiotic and non-scriptural based messages, including:
- Emperor Caesar Nero
- The Sunday Sabbath
- RFID chip implant
- Biometric ID Card
- Tattooed barcode
- Genetically modified humans
- A combination of letters and symbols that will be physically and permanently placed on your forehead or right hand
- Facebook data collection
- World payment system
- Nationalism and following the world political system
- One world religion
- Cashless society
- Plus, much more…
Many people flock to these deceptions for many reasons. These reasons include the exciting presentations, wild ideas, the spark of the incredible, divisive tactics and lack of knowledge of the scriptures.
In this world people have been treated like merchandise (2 Peter 2:1-3). The instigators use many greed-based tactics to keep the people blind while stealing their money. Ultimately, the purpose is to distract the perpetrators and victions from God by having them spend their time chasing fanciful incantations. In the end they are exhausted, unfulfilled, deceived, discouraged, scared, confused, and submissive. Finally, they give in to the open arms of the world and abandon God.
Breaking down the Mark of the Beast
The simple truth is that to understand the mark of the beast, the core message in the scriptures must be discerned. The testimony of Jesus is to worship God (Revelation 19:10), which is the fundamental and prevailing doctrine.
Following this, addressing the passage of Revelation 13:10-18 directly, breaking it down into its component parts so that it is easily digested and understood.
Our sole purpose on earth
We have been put on this earth for one purpose, to worship God by submitting to his authority and doing what he has said.
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
4. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
Keep his commandments.