- The Mark of the Beast Explained
- What it means to worship God
- What is a BEAST in the Scriptures
- Receive a mark in their foreheads simplified (Revelation 13)
- The Mark of the Beast – Right Hand
- The meaning of the NAME of the BEAST
- Understand NOW the number of the beast — 666
- What does Buy or Sell mean in the Bible
- The physical signs of the Beast: Beware of the mark!
Many people, including myself, have searched to understand the mystery behind the number of the beast (666). The number six hundred and sixty-six, or quite often cited as six hundred, threescore and six, has puzzled countless people over the centuries. Despite many claims, the true meaning is as elusive as the source of the wind. Today, the quest for the holy grail ends, but many will realise their entire life has been in service to the beast.
If you are looking for the standard propaganda spouted on YouTube, TV or the numerous blog posts about DNA modifications, credit cards, vaccines, COVID-19, Sunday worship, microchips and the numerous other speculations, this is not the post for you. A proper dissection and reliance on scripture and how it relates to the world is the only thing you will find here.
666 — The number of the Beast foundation
The following passage is the catalyst for the number that has sparked many conversations about its meaning worldwide. This is driven by the consequence of the wrath of God for anyone having the mark, name or number of the beast (Revelation 14:9-11).
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Revelation 13:15-18 KJV
A link must be established with another scriptural passage to advance the understanding of this number further. (See understanding the scriptures for learning how it is written and why this relationship can be made. Simply the Bible is a self-referencing dictionary and self-validating, quickly eliminating false writings).
13. And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.
14. Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
15. Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.1 Kings 10:13-15 KJV
Establishing this relationship is the primary key to understanding the number of the beast. But how do Solomon and the queen of Sheba fit into this equation? Most people’s perception of these two characters is one is a righteous king of Israel and the other a gentile. Israel is good, and Gentiles are bad. This perception is not legitimate when reading the word of God. It is a perception pushed by Christianity and underpins most of their understandings and doctrines.
The following sections will allocate time to understand Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
Who is Solomon?
Solomon is the son of King David and Bathsheba, who inherited the crown despite not being the firstborn or eldest son at the time of ascension. He established his rulership of Israel through the wisdom God gave him because of his desire to be a good king. He followed for many years the instructions of his father, David, to serve God in everything he did (1 Kings 2:1-4). However, through creeping compromise and the sins of kings, he fell away from God in the later years of his life.
4. For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6. And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
7. Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.1 Kings 11:4-8 KJV
Solomon broke many of God’s instructions for both kings and laymen and, like so many, did not endure till the end (Matthew 24:13). He fell as a direct consequence of breaking God’s command not to marry women who do not serve him (Deuteronomy 7:3-4, 2 Corinthians 6:14) and not to have too many wives (Deuteronomy 17:17).
While the following list is not intended to be comprehensive, it highlights the many unrepentant sins accumulated by Solomon till his death.
- He married women who did not serve God (Deuteronomy 7:3). It is irrelevant even if he did it to establish a political union and economic ties. The instructions of the Most High should always prevail. Financial concerns are not valid reasons to break the commands (Hosea 2:4-7).
- He multiplied wives to himself, marrying too many women (1 Kings 7:8, 1 Kings 11:1-3). How can a single man care for and satisfy all these women?
- He multiplied horses—military power (1 Kings 5:13-14) to subjugate the people in any way, directly against God’s instructions (Deuteronomy 17:16).
- He introduces taxes and burdens upon the people where (1 Kings 12:4, 2 Chronicles 10:4) God has said the people should not return to Egypt, the house of bondage—slavery (Exodus 20:1-3, Matthew 17:24-27). This warning was told to the people by God in 1 Samuel 8:10-19, but the people ignored this in their desire to have a man-king.
- Add attempted murder to the list after God gave Jeroboam 10 tribes of Israel to rule over because of Solomon’s sins (1 Kings 11:40). This division was done after Solomon’s for the sake of David during the reign of Rehoboam (1 Kings 12:1-24).
- Solomon built places of rulership (high places) for his wives where they ruled over the people and practised the customs of their respective gentile nations (The priesthood is the highest place on earth where they stand in place of God doing the instructions of God. Placing his wives in temples—high places went against the commandment of God to not let strangers rule over them (Deuteronomy 17:15)).
Queen of Sheba
The queen of the south visited Solomon after the fame of Solomon and Israel spread around the world. She did not believe the glory God gave to Israel as an example to show the world who God is. He made Israel the head, not the tail, as long as they continued serving him. He demonstrated that he rules both heaven and earth, and nothing can change that.
She was not disappointed because even the rumours did not equal what she saw with her eyes. Israel was the world’s light and glorified God, drawing nations worldwide to him. Just as the queen of Sheba came from far away, so did many to learn of God.
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.Micah 4:2 KJV
Solomon gave her anything she desired, and in return, six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold flowed in from her lands yearly.
Testimony of the queen of the south
Solomon did not stay true to God till the end. At the same time, the queen of Sheba’s example will testify against those who do not endure till the end.
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.Matthew 12:42 KJV
She came to know God and served God. Yet the one who taught her fell into sin and served the gods of his wives. So many people will fall away, but the example of the queen of Sheba is one we must all hold on to.
As for me, I have seen great and manifold good things which God hath prepared for all the righteous, and great are the promises of God, but the more part receive them not; yea hardly through much toil doth one and another enter into these places.The Apocalypse of Paul 20
The number of a man
So far, the precept points to Solomon being the man referenced in Revelation 13. But how does Solomon fit this man, especially since he was a king of Israel? Indeed, he was also the king who made Israel very rich (1 Chronicles 29:2, 1 Kings 10:27).
And the king made silver and gold at Jerusalem as plenteous as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycomore trees that are in the vale for abundance.2 Chronicles 1:15 KJV
Silver and gold is the cornerstone of 666. This is the relationship between Solomon and the beast.
Silver and gold are forms of money. Some people would say the only legitimate forms of money. Money ties firmly into buying and selling, as also conveyed in Revelation 13. The system co-opted (and possibly refined) by Solomon is that nothing stops the flow of money. To the extreme, the world could be burning down with fires, hedonism, GMO foods, and wars, but nothing must stop trade, business, professions and money flow.
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.1 Timothy 6:10 KJV
This system spans and underpins every nation on earth despite their political or religious differences. Speaking one language amongst all nations—the love of money. Capitalism plays a fundamental role in driving this philosophy which compounds the evils in the world to fill its never-satisfied mouth.
an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit.Capitalism – Oxford Languages
Both the economic and political systems are intertwined for the sole purpose of profit.
Look at their hands. These two signs are some of many representing their declaration of allegiance to the beast. The first symbol is one of the most used symbols worldwide and is often portrayed as the okay symbol. This is not the correct meaning but rather a symbol designating their affiliation to the kingdom which runs the world.
The symbol of 3 sixes and the structure of a triangle with each angle at 60° where each side leans on the other without breaking. The triangle is the strongest structure and represents the support they give to each other. However, this affiliation comes at the cost of those who do not join and a relentless assault on God.
And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.Ecclesiastes 4:12 KJV
Jesus spoke the words of the Father and said he was the light of the world. This image circling the sun depicts this kingdom of avarice symbolised by Solomon as having dominance over God.
There are many signs between the many people in this alliance. On one hand, it is good to know what they are, but on the other, when you know, you realise just how many people oppose God. If you serve God, then they are also in opposition to you. Seeing the magnitude of this kingdom on earth tests anyone’s trust in God, and many will fall away if they do not have the correct foundation (Luke 6:47-49).
Matthew 24:15 KJV
Nobody can withstand that kingdom that underpins the world without standing in the holy place. Even those who claim to serve God also serve this system, and the hypocrisy is evident. Yet they hold to the delusion they can serve both.
Cares of the world
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.Luke 21:34 KJV
Putting too much stock into the things of the world plays a huge role in the number of the beast. Money and acquisitions go hand-in-hand since money is useless unless it has the power to acquire. The world is obsessed with material possessions and therefore is sunken into the tentacles of the number of the beast. Capitalism, as mentioned before, is the primary driver or even a system created to push this economic philosophy.
Jesus was indeed wiser than Solomon and did not fall into the same trap that he did. He did not depart from the instructions of his Father, as did Solomon. He lived a life dedicated to God and not to the things of this world (Mark 4:15+19) nor to Mammon (Matthew 6:24).
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.Luke 8:14 KJV
The connection between the number of the beast and Solomon is the number of talents of gold he requested of the queen of Sheba every year. This connection is the foundation of the basis for 666, and while ultimately satanic, it manifests itself in this alliance to empower themselves, fight against God and establish their kingdom on earth.
The people are mentally enslaved through constant programming via the education system, television, and all media from birth. We are conditioned to live under a worldwide regime which aims to build their kingdom on earth in direct opposition to God.
However, the final analysis for our purpose on earth is to serve God. Yet, those in high places wish to command their own destiny outside of the righteousness of God.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV
The kingdom that will stand at the end is only one, not the beast.
34. Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.Daniel 2:34-35 KJV
1. The sins of kings – When ruling, one must act as a ruler. To act as a ruler, one must believe they are to lead. This means that one must internalise the leadership role and be that leader. Consequently, when one’s rule is threatened, the response is to eliminate the threat, just as Saul tried to kill David and Solomon tried to kill Jeroboam. Losing sight of who they served—God, is their downfall, becoming consumed with arrogance.