- The Mark of the Beast Series (Totally Uncovered)
- What it means to worship God
- A BEAST in the Scriptures
- Receive a mark in their foreheads simplified (Revelation 13)
- The Mark of the Beast – Right Hand
- The name of the BEAST
- The number of the beast: 666
- What does Buy or Sell mean in the Bible
- The Physical Mark of the Beast
My search for the meaning of this number has been long and hard. Today, I will present the evidence showing that my search has come to an end in understanding this number. I hope this helps you on your journey.
If you are looking for the standard propaganda spouted on YouTube, TV or the numerous blog posts about DNA modifications, credit cards, vaccines, COVID-19, Sunday worship, microchips and the numerous other speculations this is not the post for you. A proper dissection and reliance on scripture is the only thing you will find here.
The only way to understand what has been written by God is for him to open your understanding. Only when you seek him by the evidence of following his instructions will he give you “wisdom” to understand. No man empowers the enemy to fight against himself, even the Most High [Mark 3:24].
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.Job 28:28
The scriptures are written for those who seek God [Matthew 13:10-11] and cannot be deciphered without the help of God. His thoughts [Isaiah 55:8-9] are far beyond our understanding. To seek God is the single most important thing you can do, even beyond the acquisition of riches [Proverbs 16:16, Ecclesiastes 12:13-14].
From conception into this world, there is an onslaught [Revelation 12:4] for the destruction of our very spirit — breaking it away from God. The attack is conducted with skill beyond any other, outside of God [2 Esdras 16:75], you will ever encounter in your life. A constant bombardment of deception that you alone cannot navigate and anyone who thinks they can is sorely deluded — it simply shows that they are unaware of the deception.
Peter [2 Peter 2:1-22] says that we will be made merchandise and how true this is. The single drive and obsession that is gripping this world where everything is ultimately measured in money for good or bad, success or failure:
- The ever-marching forward inflation and the desired effect of the rising prices of slavery.
- The structure of business and life where only profit matters — no matter how its obtained.
- Paying land-taxes having already bought the land or property. You must question who owns the property and have you been duped into paying for something that will never belong to you.
- Monetising viewers, readers, subscribers with the ever-increasing ads and platforms rewarding those publishers who never stop working — bondage.
- The mantra of consume and having the best of everything, but never God.
- Another church collection to save the a foreign village or spread “the gospel”, but somehow nobody knows what the gospel is — do you?.
- The avalanche of music pushing the abandonment of your soul for greed
- And so much more…
Is greed really good? What else does that one more magazine or television program teach us? Hate God, love money.
Look around, even look at yourself and see the disease, this obsession with money and the things of this world, that has consumed your body and those around you.
The instructions given to the kings of this kingdom — the beast of scripture, is to be disciplined and show your love of God by keeping his laws to avoid corruption to ensure that we can be close to God [Wisdom of Solomon 6:9-21]. Nobody follows, and the insidious underbelly fights non stop against the Ancient of Days — God.
God draws us to him [John 6:37-44, Wisdom of Solomon 6:16] and gives wisdom freely [James 1:5, Wisdom of Solomon 8:21, Wisdom of Solomon 9:1-18] to those who ask. The wisdom, the science, of this world is foolishness [1 Corinthians 3:19] not just in its inaccuracy or incompleteness but in its sheer attempt to explain away God.
The number of the kingdom (beast)
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.Revelation 13:15-18
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Truly to understand anything in scripture, you have to know scripture personally. You have to seek God by studying what he has given us, think on his words, meet him in communication; otherwise, just sitting around and expecting revelations would be tempting God, which is a sin. [Matthew 4:3-7]. To receive anything in scriptures requires a genuine desire for God followed by action. Only those with wisdom [Proverbs 9:8-10] will understand.
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,1 Kings 10:14
The mistake is often made when reading or teaching the scriptures in assuming that it’s scripted to have a happy ending, or even that it will all work out as opposed to just stating the facts (Perhaps on account of religions skewing the scriptures increase their membership and consequently their income). In this case, the fact is that Solomon broke [1 Kings 11:4-8] many of instructions (1 Kings 11:40, 1 Kings 12:2-4, Deuteronomy 17:15-17, Deuteronomy 7:3, Matthew 17:24-27) given by God for kings and the layman.
The way of the gentile & the sins of Solomon
Solomon broke the instructions given by God in his later years as a direct consequence of breaking commandments around who he should marry [Deuteronomy 7:3-4, 2 Corinthians 6:14] and how many [Deuteronomy 17:17] women he should marry.
- He married gentile women (alliance or no, it does not matter; the instructions of the Most High should be followed always).
- He multiplied wives to himself marrying too many women (how will he care and satisfy all these women).
- He multiplied horses (military power) [1 Kings 5:13-14] using the men against God’s instructions.
- He introduces taxes and burdens upon the people where in [1 Kings 12:4, 2 Chronicles 10:4] God has said the people should not return to Egypt, the house of bondage — slavery [Exodus 20:1-3, Matthew 17:24-27]. This warning was written in [1 Samuel 8:10-19], but the people ignored this at the time.
- Add attempted murder to the list after God gave Jeroboam 10 tribes of Israel to rule over because of Solomon’s sins [1 Kings 11:40, 1 Kings 12:2-4].
- Solomon build places of rulership (high places) for his wives where they ruled over the people and practiced the customs of their respective gentile nations (The priesthood is the highest place on earth where they stand as God doing his instructions; what a great sin Solomon committed here to have gentiles rule over the people [Deuteronomy 17:15]).
The number of a man
Solomon’s father, David, instructed him to follow [1 Kings 2:1-4] the king of nations — God, in everything he did, but he departed from this way and followed the way of the gentile (those who do not walk in the commandments of God) and is the example signifying the world we see today — the beast.
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.Matthew 12:42
Jesus was indeed wiser than Solomon and did not fall into the same trap that he did. He did not depart from the instructions of his Father as did Solomon; the example set by Solomon in his dealings with the queen of the south, the queen of Sheba, will be a testament against all those who follow in those steps.
The number of the beast or the makings of this kingdom is signified by the example of Solomon’s departure from the laws of God, the instructions of God, and succumbed to the cares of this world — greed is not good!
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.1 Timothy 6:10
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.Luke 21:34
15. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
19. And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.Mark 4:15+19
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.Luke 8:14
26. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
32. Remember Lot’s wife.Luke 17:26-28+32
There are many people — false prophets, those who teach against the instructions of God whether in the church, the media, the government, the workplace, even your friend, relative or neighbour who will try to ensnare you to follow their damnable heresies [2 Peter 2:1-4]. Do not walk with them [Proverbs 1:15]. All their stuff and their science will not be able to deliver them on that day of judgement [Zephaniah 1:18, 1 Timothy 6:20].
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.Ecclesiastes 12:13
The honest people must admit that there must be more to life than the current offering. The biological need that we have for more is evidence in itself of our purpose. Trying to explain away God with “the universe”, “the big bang”, or some other fallacy is pointless and will ultimately result in your own destruction. Understanding God and his righteousness clearly distinguish this world (kingdom — beast) we live in from the kingdom described in his instructions; his kingdom, if only to name one point, doesn’t subscribe to slavery (look around you at the world if you do not believe). We must put our efforts, our faith (complete trust in God), to the test by following his instructions [Joshua 24:14-15].
19. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:Matthew 6:19-21
20. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Those who have the testimony of Jesus (worship God — [Revelation 19:10]) will overcome this world, and despite being ridiculed and persecuted, their rewards will be great [Revelation 12:11].