- The mark of the beast
- What it means to worship God
- The mark of the beast – the name
- The mark of the beast – What is a Beast in the Bible
- The mark of the beast – the forehead
- The mark of the beast – right hand
- The number of the beast: 666
- The mark of the beast – buy or sell!
- The Physical Mark of the Beast
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Revelation 13:16-18
Not being able to buy or sell have been likened to:
- Credit cards
- Barcode tagging
- Microchip implants
All in the efforts of controlling someone’s access to their money and how they spend it. However, another way of controlling someone’s access to their money is central to the term buy or sell.
To trade is defined as “the action of buying and selling goods and services.”. When we examine the etymology of the word we get the following:
late Middle English (as a noun): from Middle Low German, literally ‘track’, of West Germanic origin; related to tread. Early senses included ‘course, way of life’, which gave rise in the 16th century to ‘habitual practice of an occupation’, ‘skilled handicraft’. The current verb senses date from the late 16th century.
The etymology reveals the origins of the word meant:
- Course, meaning the route of direction followed by something/someone
- Way of life
- Habitual practice of an occupation
- Skilled handicraft
To buy or sell–trade, is saying that unless you choose this kingdom on earth and its practices, you will not have a successful way of life which by this earthly kingdoms definition revolves around monetary income, a successful career or a path of success enabled by the architects of the system.
Without the ability to buy or sell–trade as per the definition of the word as of the 16th century, those who do not choose the mark of the beast will not be able to plot the course of their life, living in any semblance of success in this world, since the entire kingdom will be against them.
12. And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13. And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.Matthew 21:12-13
They have turned the world into a den of thieves whose only obsession is to buy and sell at all costs, and those who choose not to be part of their kingdom will be treated as fodder to be abused, exploited and cheated.
Those who bought and sold in the temple then have created the system of buying and selling today; who petrify all those who are aware of them, treading on those who are not and who is drunk with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.