- The Mark of the Beast Explained
- What it means to worship God
- What is a BEAST in the Scriptures
- Receive a mark in their foreheads simplified (Revelation 13)
- The Mark of the Beast – Right Hand
- The meaning of the NAME of the BEAST
- Understand NOW the number of the beast — 666
- What does Buy or Sell mean in the Bible
- The physical signs of the Beast: Beware of the mark!
Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar’s dream through God’s revelations and analyses the image of gold, silver, brass, iron and iron plus clay (Daniel 2:31-45). Throughout the interpretation, Daniel refers to the different metals as kingdoms, where a kingdom will be shown to be a beast.
And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.Daniel 2:39
After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth.Daniel 2:39
This word kingdom is מַלכּוּ in the Aramaic language, meaning dominion, realm or reign. This range of definitions indicates that a kingdom is not fixed to a landmass but a physical or otherwise rulership.
In building the precept, the following reference describes the fourth beast as the fourth kingdom.
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.Daniel 7:23
He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.Daniel 7:23
This correlation makes the connection between a beast and a kingdom. In addition, the fourth beast is said to devour the whole earth and tread it down. This beast, the kingdom of iron, definitively has dominion over the entire world.
Indeed, all the beasts came out of the nations. This fact can be seen in the usage of the word sea, which is the precept for a union of nations or peoples.
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.Daniel 7:3
Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.Daniel 7:3
19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.Revelation 19:19-20
19. Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20. But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.Revelation 19:19-20
This passage further highlights that a beast is a dominion made up of the kings (leaders) of the earth and their armies.
In the earlier reference to the precept of the sea, again, we see that the beast is made up of a union of nations, the entire earth. All the world’s nations are part of the beast referenced in the above passage and have all agreed to fight against the kingdom of God.
A beast is a kingdom, dominion or rulership. The beast that rose out of the sea is a dominion of the nations. It intends to fight against God, evident in sin’s widespread acceptance and propagation. In addition, the relentless pursuit of progress, including artificial intelligence (AI), to fight Earth’s final battle.
It appears nothing will deter the world from rebellion against God. Instead of serving God for the benefit of all, they trample down the world for the prosperity of a few. Then they prepare for the inevitable war believing they can create an army powerful beyond the power of God.