- The Mark of the Beast Series (Totally Uncovered)
- What it means to worship God
- A BEAST in the Scriptures
- Receive a mark in their foreheads simplified (Revelation 13)
- The Mark of the Beast – Right Hand
- The name of the BEAST
- The number of the beast: 666
- What does Buy or Sell mean in the Bible
- The Physical Mark of the Beast
Through God’s revelations, Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and analyses the image divided into gold, silver, brass, iron plus iron and clay (Daniel 2:31-45). Throughout the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, Daniel refers to the different metals as kingdoms or dominions. We will eventually come to know a dominion or kingdom as a beast.
And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.Daniel 2:39
This word kingdom is מַלכּוּ in the Aramaic language, meaning dominion which can be further seen as realm or reign. This indicates that a kingdom is not fixed to a landmass but a physical or otherwise rule. Moving forward, we see that the fourth beast is now described as the fourth kingdom.
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.Daniel 7:3
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.Daniel 7:23
This correlation highlights that a beast is a kingdom, a dominion of some sort. However, the fourth beast is said to devour the whole earth and tread it down. This beast, the kingdom of iron, essentially has dominion over the entire earth.
19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.Revelation 19:19-20
This passage further highlights that a beast is a dominion as this beast is made up of the kings of the earth–the leaders of the earth and their armies. A special note must be made that the beast spans multiple kings–the kingdom includes numerous nations.
SIDE NOTE: It seems nothing will deter the beast despite knowing the outcome of the war with God–they are going to lose even though they will enjoy the things of the earth now, and the servants will suffer.