MILK or MEAT: Do you want to level UP or DOWN?
MILK or MEAT: Basic or Advanced. LEVEL up your understanding of God's word and become teachers instead of students. God gives wisdom freely to his servants.
My insights are occasionally very complicated, and I should simplify them to reach more people. To a degree, I have done this by improving the quality of my writing, but on the flip side, I strive to elevate the reader. Graduation from milk, the student, to meat, the teacher, requires investment. Milk or meat is a choice, but to always expect the message to be dumbed down instead of you elevating your level is to lack wisdom.
12. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Hebrews 5:11-14 (KJV)
Inevitably the information I present is more challenging for the casual reader. Indeed, this is how it is supposed to be because I am a disseminator of meat, not milk. This approach is taken to convey, without compromise, precisely what I have learnt at the hands of God. I have not done this through arrogance but through waiting on the Father's instructions.
God sent me to the emerging saints. The time for milk has passed, and the time for meat is upon us now. I, as a child, desire to eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood. His doctrine & communion—building my spiritual connection. What God has given me is that which I impart to those who genuinely desire to serve the Ancient of Days. The dry bones shall rise from the dust—the saints of the Most High will rise, leaving the ashes of lukewarm, scared and lazy.
The Father moulded me over the years, even when I didn't know him. He has guided my steps and has chastised me severely at times, sometimes using a sledgehammer and others a feather. Nevertheless, he has always loved and built me up while giving me what I needed, but not necessarily what I wanted. The road through lessons is challenging for those who commit to the Father.
God forges everyone who serves him in the fire. He has utterly ground to dust many works of my hands and has put me through fire that many times. These lessons even now leave me grinding my teeth when I think about them. To strive against God is ridiculous; instead, pray for understanding.
I am eternally grateful for the strength, knowledge and wisdom I have gained throughout my humblings. Still, I pray to the Father to get and keep me on that narrow road, no matter the cost. The ones who desire strength choose hardship. To those who understand, you will know that despite how hard it is now, the consequences of not changing your life are eternally worst.
Students of milk
Many teachers impart milk to newcomers and long-standing members of religious institutions for years. There is a time for introducing seekers to the word of God, but that must be short-lived. The Father infuses his seekers with his Spirit that propels them forward with a voracity that they are no longer beginners but teachers themselves.
The seekers of God, if they honestly want God, would put effort into understanding and keeping his instructions. There are too many who want the comfort and the security of the congregation without committing to God. The hierarchy put in place by these religious institutions has deluded these people into never stepping out with God.
Religion breaks growth
God wakes many people, but their spirits get squashed by institutions designed for this purpose. Religious institutions put themselves between the people and God despite Jesus removing this barrier. The harlot is part of the abomination of desolation, and their workers are trained in combat to eradicate the Holy Spirit from any follower of God.
We live in a kingdom, in a world that attacks God at every turn. It has placed banana peels everywhere to stop the emergence of the children of God. One such banana peel keeps the congregation lazy, deceived, and at the level of milk—without skill in the word of God.
When God lit me on fire, I went to the church under the impression this was where I would find God. Sadly, what I found was far from ideal. There was no in-depth teaching and studying of the scriptures. On the contrary, they insisted on motivational speeches and trivial doctrines built on sand—without a scriptural foundation. It was a ritual designed to dampen the Spirit, and the people didn't even know it. I was already on fire and needed more, but they sought to stifle my Spirit and motivation and stack me among the ranks.
Milk or Meat: Transforming towards God
The people who need meat must have teachers who impart meat—not milk. Moving to the necessary level requires separating yourself from the world (2 Corinthians 6:14-18). Abandoning the carnal world is to submit to God, enabling him to guide you.
1. And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1 Corinthians 3:1-3 (KJV)
It is paramount to abandon the things of this world with God as the sole focus to get to the level of consuming meat. There are wolves on the journey that will seek to deny your of growth, but putting your trust in God (Psalms 146:3) will lead to victory.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:15 (KJV)
Many wolves are everywhere, fostering trust and then raping and destroying the people seeking the Most High. God will open your eyes to the truth, but you must not put your trust in people but only in God. He has promised to take care of you (Matthew 6:19-34); therefore, you will handle the revelations of meat and not fear the world.
Continuing the journey
The revelations are not easy to accept by the fledgling through the process of shedding the carnal body. Know that when genuinely seeking God with all your heart, the guidance of the Holy Spirit is inevitable. The Spirit will guide you to shed your carnal body, but the ultimate decision is yours. This choice will determine whose side you belong. Those who genuinely want God will comply with the necessities of obtaining righteousness and walking where the Spirit leads.
1. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3. If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 2:1-5 (KJV)
When we live for God, he will give us the meat of the word. The war we are involved in is not trivial but may appear so to those without spiritual eyes. The enemy is relentless, vicious and everywhere, but the Spirit of God is stronger regardless.
We must value the things of God and not the things of the world (Matthew 16:21-23) to graduate from milk to meat. We must advance in the faith and not always be at stage one, being pampered, nursed, and cuddled.
Carnal to Spiritual
God is not interested in the carnal—the flesh—the things of this world, but rather your soul (John 4:24). We must magnify our spiritual connection with God.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28 (KJV)
To magnify your connection with God means denying the flesh. Just as one dedicates their life to their career, so must it be with God. This dedication is how you go from the carnal to the spiritual (Revelation 3:20).
And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Galatians 5:24 (KJV)
Refocusing your life on earth is necessary. You give your life to God by following his instructions and dedicating your efforts to him. Saying this is not to say that you should be homeless or jobless, but instead that these things are secondary and the ship's captain is God, not you.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Colossians 3:5 (KJV)
Put away the sins of your heart and immerse yourself in the meat.
God's army—rising from the dust
1. The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Ezekiel 37:1-10 (KJV)
The body of Christ—the saints of God are waking. They, just like me, are mere messengers tested daily while working for God. We trust in God's calm, sure hands, which are a match for anything. The saints will rise even if I stumble off the path, and the body will increase new gold. The rise of the body of Christ is inevitable and glorious.
God has made me who I am to serve him. I am his servant to teach what and where he leads. The road to salvation is narrow, straight and long. The feeding on milk is only at the beginning, and the Father has not brought me here to bring milk but meat.
Many serve milk, and the ones who stay suckled will die suckling. The ones who want to know the Father will seek him with all their hearts and find him because his Son will show them the way.
Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1 Peter 2:6 (KJV)
I intend to enter his household as his Son through the path of adoption that he has laid down for all of us who want it.