I am told that my insights are on occasions too complicated, and I should simplify them so that I can reach more people. To a degree, I have done this by improving the quality of my writings through practice and training. On the flip side, I strive for the elevation of the painstaking reader; the reader who is actively seeking God. Inevitably the information presented is more challenging for the casual reader. This approach is taken to convey, without compromise, precisely what I have learnt at the hand of God. I have not done this through arrogance but through waiting on the Father’s instructions to change, which hasn’t come.
I am sent to the emerging saints of God. The time for milk has passed, and the time for meat is upon us now. I, as a child, desire to eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood. His doctrine & communion — building my spiritual connection — is what I yearn for. What God has given me is that which I impart to those who truly desire to serve the Ancient of Days. The dry bones shall rise from the dust — the saints of the Most High will rise leaving in the ashes the lukewarm, scared and lazy.
The Father had moulded me over the years, even when I didn’t know him. He has guided my steps, has chastised me severely, but always he has loved and built me up. At times God used a sledgehammer, at other times, a feather — chastisements or soft words. Still, he gave me what I needed, but not necessarily what I wanted. The road through lessons is tough, especially for those who choose to commit totally to the Father.
He has destroyed many works of my hands looking in retrospect — utterly ground them to dust. He has put me through fire that at times, which even now, leaves me grinding my teeth when I think on them. To strive against God is utterly ridiculous; instead, pray for understanding. Over time, I understood why it was necessary.
The strength, knowledge and wisdom that I have gained through his humblings, I am eternally grateful. I pray to the Father to get and keep me on that narrow road, no matter the cost. This prayer is a hard thing; to those who understand, you will know that despite how hard it is now, the consequences are eternally worst.
Teachers of milk
Many teachers impart milk to newcomers. They also teach milk to some veterans who have been within religious institutions for years. There is a place for introducing the fledgelings, awakened by the Father with milk; this, however, should be short-lived. The fire the Father infused in them propelled them forward with such voracity that they need more than milk to fuel the fire. They need to be encouraged and guided, allowing them to change their lives and move into the spiritual realm where they can worship God.
11. Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.Hebrews 5:11-14 (KJV)
12. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
The broken thread
God woke up many people, and they have had their spirits squashed by institutions designed for this very purpose. Their followers unwittingly trained in the art of combat to destroy and bring under subjection that spirit the Ancient of Days has infused with light.
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.Daniel 7:25 (KJV)
We live in a kingdom, in a world, that attacks God at every turn. It has laid banana skins everywhere to stop the emergence of the sons of God. One such skin is the deception of milk — always catering to the lazy and the lost while ignoring and actively destroying the spirits that are on fire.
A step further
The people who need meat must have teachers who impart meat — not milk.
I remember when God lit me on fire. I am still stunned as to how that happened. I went to church, not knowing where else to go, seeking to indulge in the Bible to get a better understanding and fellowship with brothers and sisters. Sadly, what they insisted on imparting to me were motivational speeches and trivial doctrines built on sand. There was a set structure which only included a short session for study. I was shocked.
It was a ritual that is designed to dampen the spirit — most of the people didn’t even know it. I was already on fire for God, and I needed more. The system, however, had different ideas. It sought to kill my spirit and motivation — a jaded system with jaded people who seek to hammer the nail that stands out.
Beginning the transformation
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (KJV)
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
To move to the level where Jesus wants you, will require that you separate yourself from the things and unrighteous people of this world. Your desire should be to abandon the carnal world and submit to the Holy Spirit, enabling him to guide you.
1. And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.1 Corinthians 3:1-3 (KJV)
2. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
Abandon the flesh
It is paramount that the things of this world be abandoned and a sole focus on God is achieved. Beware of ravenous wolves.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Matthew 7:15 (KJV)
Please believe me when I tell you this, there are many — many of them out there who are raping and destroying the people seeking the Most High. When you can bear it, and God opens your eyes, you will be shocked. They are everywhere.
19. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:Matthew 6:19-34 (KJV)
20. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
25. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26. Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27. Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?28. And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Continuing the journey
The truth of the word is not easy to accept by those who are new to it, plus there is a process of shedding the carnal body to be able to graduate to meat. When genuinely seeking God with all your heart, the guidance of the Holy Spirit is inevitable. The Spirit will guide you to shed your carnal body despite the ultimate decision being yours. Those who genuinely want God will comply with the necessities of obtaining righteousness and walking where the Spirit leads.
1. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,1 Peter 2:1-5 (KJV)
2. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3. If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
When we live for Jesus, we will then encounter the meat of the word. The war we are involved in is not trivial. It may seem this way to those without spiritual eyes, but once the Holy Spirit opens your eyes, you will see that the enemy is relentless, vicious and is everywhere.
21. From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.Matthew 16:21-23 (KJV)
22. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
We must value the things of God and not the things of the world to graduate from milk to meat. We must advance in the faith and not always be at stage one, being pampered and nursed.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:24 (KJV)
God is not interested in the carnal — the flesh — the things of this world, but rather your spirit. We must magnify our spiritual connection with God.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Matthew 10:28 (KJV)
To magnify your connection with God means denying the flesh. Seek God and through prayer plus fasting open the door wider to God.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.Revelation 3:20 (KJV)
Sexual intimacy & intercourse are major distractions when trying to build up your spiritual connection. There is a time for these affections, but when strengthening your connection with God, you need to abstain from the physical and mental acts that will draw your focus.
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.1 Corinthians 7:5 (KJV)
And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.Galatians 5:24 (KJV)
Removing all your earthly affections, including games, sports, sexual activities, chasing monetary gains, your profession/career, etc. Saying this is not to say that you should be homeless or jobless, but instead that these things are secondary and the captain of the ship is Jesus — not you.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:Colossians 3:5 (KJV)
Put away the sins of your heart and immerse yourself in the meat and the blood of Jesus.
The army — rising from the dust
1. The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,Ezekiel 37:1-10 (KJV)
2. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
The body of Christ — the saints of God are being woken up. I am a mere messenger who while working for God is tested fiercely each day. The tests, though vicious, are used by God to build me. The hand of God calms and is a match for everything thrown at me. The saints will rise even if I stumble off the path — I sincerely hope that I don’t — but the body will still increase because God doesn’t need me to do his work; others are and will do the job. The rise of the body of Christ is inevitable.
The matured body feeds on meat, not milk.
God has made me who I am to serve him. I am his servant to teach what and where he leads. The road to salvation is narrow, straight and long. The feeding on milk is only at the beginning, and the Father has not brought me here to bring milk, but instead meat. Many serve milk, and the ones who stay suckled will die suckling. The ones who want to know the Father will seek him with all their hearts and will find him because his Son will show them the way.
Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.1 Peter 2:6 (KJV)
I intend to enter his household as his son through the path of adoption that he has laid down for all of us who want it.