- Understand the ONLY begotten Son — Stunning New Revelation!
- Wisdom, Comforter, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit equal one
- Jesus is the Faithful and True Witness
- Jesus is the only way — learn what it truly means!
- The Testimony of Jesus is to Worship God: New Insights!
- The Holy Spirit is the Son of God
- Is poor poverty, or does the Bible mean something else?
- Jesus is the Comforter & Advocate
- Salvation — The hidden secrets for entering God’s kingdom?
Jesus is the only way to God.
This statement raises the question of the ages for those who want to journey to God. But how does this work? How does Jesus get someone to God in practice, or does it merely take speaking the name Jesus taught by Christianity? Many people will never find their way to God without the answer to this question. This fact is truly tragic.
The dark cloud that hovers over Christianity has left Jesus’s purpose as clear as mud. The words “Jesus is the way” are vocalised without ceasing but without understanding in the congregation. This poses a severe problem, especially for those who desperately want to know.
4. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.Psalms 5:4-5
4. For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness; with you, evil people are not welcome.
5. The arrogant cannot stand in your presence. You hate all who do wrong;Psalms 5:4-5
4. O God, you take no pleasure in wickedness; you cannot tolerate the sins of the wicked.
5. Therefore, the proud may not stand in your presence, for you hate all who do evil.Psalms 5:4-5
4. For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.
5. The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.Psalms 5:4-5
God takes no pleasure in evil, and the unrighteous (foolish) will not stand in His presence. Naturally, this poses a dilemma for those who believe in Him and want to stand in His presence and enter into his kingdom instead of the lake of fire. Since Jesus is the way, it goes without saying that Jesus is vital to get on the right side of God.
Furthermore, to again emphasise the severity of this situation, Exodus 33:18-23 makes it abundantly clear that no man can see God’s face and live. No unrighteous person will stand before God and enter into life. Which person, on their strength and understanding, can escape the clutches of this world?
Those who are to enter into life must come to God in a state of cleanliness. To be clean is to be in a condition acceptable to God, which boils down to following his instructions. Good children obey their parents, and God is the ultimate standard of goodness that righteous children will follow.
God is the epitome of righteousness, leaving no excuses for not choosing Him, especially when comparing his standards to those of the world where profit, hedonism and debauchery take precedence over human decency.
The need to Belong
The need to belong is one of the things that we must overcome (Matthew 26:41, Romans 7:14-25, John 4:22-24), but it is rather tricky since it is embedded within our make-up to seek comfort in companionship. Consequently, this need, coupled with the constant worldly programming and the inclination towards evidence-driven science (even if the evidence is fabricated), has left us rejecting the friendship of God. Our bodily and mental desires stop us from walking in the Spirit; thus, we cannot worship God in Spirit and Truth.
The testimony of Jesus, shown by his life on earth, is to sacrifice everything: your ambitions, your desires, your friendships, your family, your diet, your communications, and do everything for God. How do we let go and commit to God if we do not abandon our needs and desires?
Pursuing money and wealth is relentless and consumes the world’s thoughts and daily activities. The world’s craving for money is how we must desire God (1 Thessalonians 5:17-19). We are to search for him, live for him, as we do for silver and gold—money (Proverbs 2:4-5).
Keys to the Kingdom
Our restoration is the key to standing in the presence of God. Jesus performed all the tasks necessary to allow us to get back into a state acceptable to God. But that is just the beginning.
Historically, I would have embarked on a few of the understandings of what Jesus did on earth, such as:
- The blood sacrifice to cleanse the land as per the requirements of the law (Numbers 35:33) as an atonement to God for our sins.
- Bringing us his testimony to worship God (Revelation 19:10), keeping God’s commandments and living by His instructions. Giving us a most outstanding example via his life.
But these reasons are not the end of the story. There is much more that we are not being told by those who claim to be our teachers. Jesus is the way (John 14:4-7), but what is that reality in our lives now?
Jesus is the only Way
While we must sacrifice everything, our entire lives, for God and walk in his will, without Jesus’s help, this world would eat us alive. The powers that operate in this world who oppose God are extensive and powerful, enlisting both the willing and unwilling. This world intends to conquer and establish its kingdom in everyone’s heart and destroy any who opposes it. The system of God is the polar opposite of the world, and therefore the servants of God find themselves in the crosshairs of this world.
The beast intends to wipe out the knowledge of God.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Ephesians 6:12
The architects behind the attack against God wreak havoc on the world (Daniel 7:23), deceiving, coercing or terrifying everyone into submission. Still, despite the controlling arm, the people rebel against God with puffed-out chests of bravado. Having a knife of persecution at their backs and a carrot of money dangling in front of their noses. They understand their rulers’ power but not God’s, and therein lies their resignation and ultimate defeat.
This truth is hard to swallow; nevertheless, unless you sacrifice your life, living as Jesus did, your destination will be the lake of fire. You must be led by God, not the enemy (Proverbs 5:8-13). Jesus is here to guide and protect us in this world. Literally! He is the one designated to teach anyone who desires God. The Spirit will lead into all truths and guide your steps to avoid the pitfalls of this world.
The enemy is fierce and roars like a dragon (Revelation 12:12), and on your own, you cannot win, but God has given us His Son in this world to see us through.
It is awful to invest your life in this world for nothing. A meaningless end while you are deceived into chasing greatness for yourself. Religion deceives many people while working with the world, chasing money and spreading false doctrines (John 16:1-3).
In conclusion, only those who commit totally and let go of their lives, their desires, their principles and the philosophies their lives are built on will see the truth and know whether I am the one deceived or they are. Jesus stands side by side on earth with those who stand with God (2 Kings 6:16) and leads them into a state acceptable to God, navigating the pitfalls of the world.