The purpose of this article is to highlight and correct a widespread misunderstanding within the Christian community. For a very long time, even till today, Christianity has been associated with the doctrine of love and giving. It is this doctrine that the enemy has used to rape and plunder the followers of The name commonly used the world over to reference the "Son of God" written about in the Bible. This name, with regards to this publication, will be considered blasphemous as it is Anti-Christ (Messiah) by promoting a doctrine of lawlessness.... to support his kingdom. The understanding of this doctrine and its relationship to the Bible is what I address in this post. The target audience is those people who want to and have purposed in their heart to follow the A name used for Yahuah. no matter what the circumstances or consequences.
The societal, cultural and religious definition of brother and sister
The standard usage of the words “brothers and sisters” is universal across cultures and religions and used throughout societies to mean blood relations — siblings. These words can also signify a close relationship based on a mutual understanding which in part touches on the topic under discussion, but commonly based throughout society on a different value system from the Bible.
The words brothers and sisters in part or as a whole is littered throughout the scriptures and has been adopted by different groups in a cultural and religious sense to mean different things:
- a member of a religious order of men
- anyone who attends a church
- anyone who voices the name “Jesus” and claims to worship him
- a male associate or fellow member of an organization
- or even a black man or woman.
Who are our brothers and sisters according to Jesus?
To answer this question, I will use the words of Jesus, leaving no doubt as to who he considers family.
46. While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.Matthew 12:46-50 (KJV)
47. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49. And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50. For who soever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
The passage shows clearly who Jesus considers his family and it has nothing to do with being a blood relation. Those who do the will of the Father in heaven are the ones who are your brother, sister and mother. Blood relation does not come into it at all, but rather, the Father’s definition of who is in his family include only those who do his will.
When our hearts cry in pain should we just give to anyone anyway?
At times and with maturity, we empathise with those in need. The compassion of the The Spirit that was sent to us to lead us into all truths, speaking to us the things of our Abba. The role of the Holy Spirit is to speak to us through the Bible. The Holy Spirit helps us to understand what we read. And later, in many situations, the Holy Spirit will teach us and give us light,... fills our heart, and we want to give. When we also listen to the doctrine and the trained motivational speakers speak, we are just seemingly compelled to share. At other times our reason is that we desperately want to enter the kingdom of Used with reference to the Hebrew word Elohim., and therefore we are hoping that by giving, it counts towards the will of God.
The following is what Jesus says about giving to just anyone.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.Matthew 7:6 (KJV)
How many times have you tried to give the things of God which are then discarded with disdain? Even worst, the fact that you stand for and share the beautiful things of God paints a target on your back.
21. Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.Matthew 15:21-28 (KJV)
22. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.
28. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Being outside the will of the Father and not having faith in him places you in the category of a dog. This label may seem harsh, but we must bear in mind that despite our daily immersion in the world, we are in a tremendous and that must be our focus.
Jesus has narrowed his mission to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and the woman was a Canaanite, we see that by her faith in the Most High she was counted worthy to receive from God the holy things. The two points I am bringing forth here is the idea that the house of Israel is more than blood and the fact that she had faith counted her into the family.
We should not waste the things meant for his children on those who are not in the will and have no faith in the Most High God.
Why do you need to know this truth?
As with everything in the Bible, there is a serious point behind it. Outlined in the passages below is the reason why it is essential not to give the dogs the things meant for the children of God. This fact that seems so clear to me now took me many trials to learn; the doctrine that was melded into me as a child kept me wasting the holy things of God on dogs.
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:Matthew 25:34-46 (KJV)
35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Those who actively participate in helping the brethren who fight for the kingdom are those who themselves will enter the kingdom. To help kingdom warriors means to help Jesus but helping those outside the will of God, with the things meant for his children, fights against the kingdom and God.
14. What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?James 2:14-18 (KJV)
15. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16. And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Here again, it is highlighted that it is vital to help our brothers. While fighting for the kingdom, it is also a demonstration of our faith. To give to your brothers means to take away from yourself and to rely on God to provide. Our brothers are only a few, but the Almighty’s power is limitless.
22. And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.Mark 3:22-26 (KJV)
23. And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24. And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
Providing sustenance to those who fight against the Most High is the same as delivering a bullet for your enemy’s weapon that is locked and loaded with you as the target. It is pure folly and engineering your own downfall.
Over generations, the dominant teaching is that God, is a God of love, and we as his children are here to help everyone. One so many levels, this is a lie. Many of us are not his children, because we do not do the will of God; we do not have faith in him — most don’t even know what the manifestation of faith looks like; total obedience, dependence and trust. Many of us have fallen for the lie that we should give the things meant for his children to everyone, and God will bless us for this. Why would God bless us for fighting against his kingdom? Those who do not work for his kingdom will be cast out.
14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.Matthew 25:14-30 (KJV)
15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey
16. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.
19. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25. And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27. Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Purpose in your heart today, to follow God in heaven and take comfort in his promises and his power.
5. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:Isaiah 45:5-6 (KJV)
6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.