A long-standing narrative parading the world is that men are the ones predominantly prone to fornication. Indeed, it is true, but that is not the end of the story. The spirit of fornication, the struggle between the flesh and the spirit, is in everyone. Contrary to the main narrative, women are more often overcome by the spirit of fornication than men.
The scriptures provide evidence of this effect.
For evil are women, my children; and since they have no power or strength over man, they use wiles by outward attractions, that they may draw him to themselves. And whom they cannot bewitch by outward attractions, him they overcome by craft.
For moreover, concerning them, the angel of the Lord told me, and taught me, that women are overcome by the spirit of fornication more than men, and in their heart they plot against men; and by means of their adornment they deceive first their minds, and by the glance of the eye instill the poison, and then through the accomplished act they take them captive. For a woman cannot force a man openly, but by a harlot’s bearing she beguiles him.The Testament of Reuben 5:1-5
Reuben shows without reservation that women are overcome by the spirit of fornication more than men. Using the scriptures, I will provide many occasions of this, and the consequence feminism has unleashed on society after ripping the lid off of morality for women.
The woman at the well
What more emphasises a woman’s need than her strong desire for sexual and emotional companionship, security and stability? The traditional woman’s modest appearance masked her inner nature. However, today’s women let it all hang out by adopting new liberal ideologies. They boldly carry their shame and express their inner desires openly with utter contempt for decency.
Their clothing, speech and actions all convey the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah.
The woman at the well shows this nature and inner desires of women. It also shows that there is a well of living water for all if they so desire.
16. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
17. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
18. For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.John 4:16-18
The woman at the well had five previous husbands, while her current partner was not her husband. A woman has many needs, but we must not discount the spirit of fornication inside her.
A woman’s nature always leads her into a man’s arms, which is the punishment given to Eve for her discretion.
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.Genesis 3:16
While the scriptures do not say why she had so many marriages, the common element in the marriages is her. Restraint and not condemnation is the primary purpose for highlighting this issue.
Satan deceived Eve, and today he introduced liberal ideologies intended to destroy them, their families, and God's authority.
Caught in the act
3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4. They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.John 8:3-4
It takes two to tango; however, this post focuses on the woman’s sexual nature. This woman chose to commit adultery and consciously placed herself in that position because of her desires. She holds at least as much guilt as the man and gives insight into her nature.
The unfaithful concubine
A woman who is a concubine must be married to a man which is contrary to popular beliefs. She must be treated respectfully and not seen only as a sexual object for the husband’s pleasure. Women are held in high regard, and both wives and concubines are held to the same standard.
1. And it came to pass in those days, when there was no king in Israel, that there was a certain Levite sojourning on the side of mount Ephraim, who took to him a concubine out of Beth-lehem-judah.
2. And his concubine played the whore against him, and went away from him unto her father’s house to Beth-lehem-judah, and was there four whole months.Judges 19:1-2
Here we see the act of adultery and the fleeing of a guilty woman to her father’s house. Ultimately, her reason for committing this act is unknown, but the evidence that she, while married, committed an offence not only punishable by divorce but death in Israel speaks volumes.
Nevertheless, her compassionate husband forgave her and welcomed her back in an act of grace. But how strong was her sexual desire that she ignored such a severe penalty to quench her thirst? Willing partners commit adultery and fornication. One side alone cannot be blamed, while the other bats their eyes in feigned innocence and cries wolf for exploitation.
This event brings to the forefront the desires and fire in the secret places of women and, by this account, are very significant.
The desperation of Zelicah
15. At that time whilst he was in his master’s house, going in and out of the house and attending his master, Zelicah, his master’s wife, lifted up her eyes toward Joseph and she looked at him, and behold he was a youth comely and well favored.
16. And she coveted his beauty in her heart, and her soul was fixed upon Joseph, and she enticed him day after day, and Zelicah persuaded Joseph daily, but Joseph did not lift up his eyes to behold his master’s wife.Jasher 44:15-16
Potiphar’s wife, Zelicah, burned in her lust for Joseph to the point where she got sick. Her desire for him was so enflamed that she offered her subservience to him, despite having a husband, if he committed adultery with her. She deceived her husband openly, advertising Joseph’s celibacy to lure her husband into a false sense of security while secretly plotting to sleep with Joseph.
She went as far as to offer to commit to serving God if he slept with her. The hilarity of the request to commit sin and then serve God is incredulous. God hates sinners (Psalms 5:5), and nobody sins to come to God.
The Spirit of Fornication
23. And Zelicah desired Joseph in her heart, that he should lie with her, and at the time that Joseph was sitting in the house doing his work, Zelicah came and sat before him, and she enticed him daily with her discourse to lie with her, or ever to look at her, but Joseph would not hearken to her.
24. And she said unto him, If thou wilt not do according to my words, I will chastise thee with the punishment of death, and put an iron yoke upon thee.
25. And Joseph said unto her, Surely God who created man looseth the fetters of prisoners, and it is he who will deliver me from thy prison and from thy judgment.
26.And when she could not prevail over him, to persuade him, and her soul being still fixed upon him, her desire threw her into a grievous sickness.Jasher 44:23-26
The woman burned so much in lust she daily attempted to persuade Joseph. Furthermore, she punished and threatened him with death when he would not succumb to her wiles. What kind of fire is this burning within this woman? Is this not more than that of a man?
A woman in power and opposition to God freely expresses her sexual deviance with the lust that flows through her eyes, smile and lips. The power of a woman’s passion is only controlled by the structure God has put in place. Eve expressed her inner wants, which were in opposition to the commands of God; thus, she was caused to be subject to her husband.
Another witness against Zelicah
Often, therefore, did she flatter me with words as a holy man, and guilefully in her talk praise my chastity before her husband, while desiring to ensnare me when we were alone. For she lauded me openly as chaste, and in secret she said unto me: Fear not my husband; for he is persuaded concerning thy chastity: for even should one tell him concerning us, he would not believe.
Owing to all these things I lay upon the ground, and besought God that the Lord would deliver me from her deceit. And when she had prevailed nothing thereby, she came again to me under the plea of instruction, that she might learn the word of God. And she said unto me: If thou willest that I should leave my idols, lie with me, and I will persuade my husband to depart from his idols, and we will walk in the law of thy Lord.The Testament of Joseph 4:1-6
The complicit wife
Zelicah showed her deceitful nature, and Sapphira shows that many women fall into this category.
7. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.
8. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.
9. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.Acts 5:7-10
Sapphira’s deceit planned with her husband Ananias and uttered out of her mouth testified to her agreement and nature. Women are not exempt from lying; they resort to guile because they cannot overpower men.
The fact that she was willing to lie to Peter for greed attests to her character that lies within her flesh. Women are not exempt from wickedness no matter how many tears they cry to receive sympathy.
The law of a wife’s trespass
God puts laws in place to handle situations that present themselves. The laws were enacted for discipline and were often passed after the problem became evident. This gives the people an understanding of why the law is necessary
- Numbers 15:32-36: Violating the Sabbath for work
- Leviticus 18:18: A law preventing the issues Jacob suffered with Rachel and Leah
12. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man’s wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him,
13. And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner;
14. And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled:
15. Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.Numbers 5:12-15
The law is in place to address when wives commit adultery in secret, and having the law itself shows the problem exists. The passage continues (Numbers 5:19-24) and indicates that there are times the wives, despite being taken to the priest, will not admit their wrongdoing.
The patriarchy is currently under attack, masked under equality and the mistreatment of women. An arsenal of divisive tactics fuels the narrative while controlling the public stage and suppressing any other dissenting view.
The true intention is to attack God and his authority while imposing that of the enemy.
Many women have fallen into the trap and are consumed with proving their individuality and strength, blinded to the real agenda. God has commanded that the roles of men and women should not be reversed (Deuteronomy 22:5), and doing opens the door to many problems.
Marriage between a man and a woman is on the chopping block, being dismantled while “empowering” women to defile their bodies in many ways. As a result, we find ourselves in an almost wholly hedonist and upside-down world tugging against God. The women seek to lead, including the so-called “Christian” women (who wish to submit under their terms, de facto leading in disguised submission), but the man’s strength, stability and emotional vigour are their strength.
In their rebellion of abandoning their God-ordained role, the world sinks rapidly into a cesspool of filth and evil. The inner spirit of fornication is greenlighted, all restrictions removed to fulfil any satanic desire they have or succumb to through the susceptibility to influence.
A generation of women has been destroyed spiritually using this language against men, while Satan fulfils the goal of destroying God in society.
Many wives dilemma
Throughout the scriptures, we see that polygamy is a common practice. In fact, in many places, this practice still exists around the world. In having many wives, the husband has a great responsibility to ensure each wife does not fall into fornication.
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other it bewith consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.1 Corinthians 7:2-5
A wife or husband can only be denied physical intimacy during an agreed prayer and fasting period. Therefore, a husband must ensure he can provide emotionally and sexually for all his wives whenever they desire.
Women are highly sexual creatures prone to outlandish acts (Romans 1:26); husbands must pay particular attention to their wives and lead their households as God commands.
Conflict of Western—Roman culture
In westernised Roman cultures, the dominant religion of Christianity has changed the polygamic practises and, over time, moulded the minds of women against it. This does not make the practice a sin but distasteful for the women.
Paul’s writing, where he advises a bishop (1 Timothy 3:1-5) should have only one wife, shows the practice is not sinful. Rather, it stresses that a man must ensure that he can manage his household rather than just his desires and passions. If a bishop cannot manage his household, how can he seek to lead the people of God, and as a husband, how can he lead his family in the commands of God?
Discontent in a man's household due to the flaring of his wife's unsatisfied needs because of his neglect creates the opportunity for sin through fornication to enter the home.
Women often play the victim of fornication, but the fact is that for a man to fornicate, he needs to have a partner in the act. This indicates that the woman he fornicates with is complicit in sin. The feigned innocence is only that since all women know that they are not born without the ability to think and to deceive. They do not go between the sheets without knowing precisely what they are doing.
The women of the world today walk everywhere in sexually explicit outfits, with the veil of innocence on their faces. The hypocrisy of their expressions is almost too much to bear, knowing that they appreciate their impact on the gazing eyes of men. Yet, they cry wolf if their wiles do not yield the desired result, knowing full well that what they put out there in the world is the attire of a harlot.
Women are cunning, deceitful and more prone to sexual fornication than men, and both men and women must guard themselves lest they fall into sin. The fact that God has placed men above women in the hierarchy is used as a whipping stick to chastise and shame men into submission and to elevate women to the lead position. The consequence of this action is a world propelled into sexual deprivation on a scale that has never been seen.
Flee, therefore, fornication, my children, and command your wives and your daughters, that they adorn not their heads and faces to deceive the mind: because every woman who useth these wiles hath been reserved for eternal punishment.The Testament of Reuben 5:5-6