The glory or abomination of the rainbow
The rainbow represents the glory of God. We must refuse to allow this world to defile the image of God and sully the perception of God in the eyes of everyone.
For many years we enjoyed the colours of the rainbow, bringing life and energy to any surface that brush touched. This enjoyment changed suddenly one day. The adoption of the rainbow by the LGBTQ+ movement changed the world's perception of the rainbow, sullying it and leaving a bad taste in our mouths.
Defiling the Rainbow: The image of God
Today, those who walk with God struggle to use the rainbow anywhere because they do not want to support the LGBTQ+ movement. This action has deprived them of something extraordinary, but the misinterpretation of their actions carries greater weight. Many people are not aware of the scriptural significance of the rainbow and the reason the LGBTQ+ movement has invested so much in adopting it (BLM, NHS, Pride month, Logos, Colour Schemes, Themes, etc.).
A calculating and cunning move, but why?
12. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13. I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15. And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
God used the rainbow as a token of his covenant with the earth, not to destroy it by flood again. But what most people are not aware of is the glory of God and the brightness surrounding him as the rainbow.
As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
The LGBTQ+ movement has likened itself to the glory of God. These instigators have deliberately provoked God and defiled the image of the rainbow—his glory. This action is a direct attack on God himself, changing the perception of God in the eyes of everyone into an abomination.
Can you imagine this?
When establishing a kingdom (dominion, reign, rule, realm), all opposition to that kingdom must be suppressed or destroyed, whether in thoughts or actions. The kingdom on earth we live in today is against God, and the LGBTQ+ movement is only one facet used to destroy the principles and idea of God.
1. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2. That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
This kingdom on earth has established itself in the hearts of the people. The man of sin sits in the temple of God as if he were God. He lords over the people and takes the position of God in his arrogance. Sin has consumed people's daily lives and, increasingly, what seems like the air they breathe. These words highlight the prevalence and acceptance of the stain and uncleanliness of sin in the world today.
The Temple of God
16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17. If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
The scriptures refer to two sanctuaries (1 Corinthians 6:15-20), but today only the sanctuary of the body remains (Matthew 24:2, John 4:21-23). Nevertheless, Ezekiel shows the importance of our body and that we must keep both our body and soul undefiled (Ezekiel 44:7, Ezekiel 44:9).
The body is the temple of God. The destruction of the physical sanctuary is immaterial, as the sanctuary of our body remains. Jesus builds our body with the acceptance of his testimony—worship God (Revelation 19:10): by keeping our bodies and spirit clean per the instructions of God through the comforter sent to us (John 16:7).
When God enters the sanctuary of our body, then we are privy to his mysteries (Psalms 73:11-23). When we commit, as did Enoch (Genesis 5:24), the secrets of the kingdom will be ours through the revelations of God, and we will be the saints, the remnant and the faithful servants of God (1 Peter 4:18).
The Day of the Lord
Do not hurry the day of the Lord if you are not privy to the mysteries. Do not wish for the end to come until you commit entirely to God against the alliance of this kingdom to swallow everyone en masse or one by one (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Romans 8:9).
They will persecute you daily until you accept their mark and serve the enemy and deny God.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.