I always rely on guidance from God, and I pray to Him to keep my words in line with his will. I act on what he has shown me, and his Spirit drives me to speak what he wants no matter the outcry and backlash of anyone, anywhere. He navigates my path eluding all the hiding deceptions lying in wait in every crevice.
It is easy to be deceived when your walk is not true with God. There are countless hiding deceptions, deceivers and distractions, enacted centuries or even millennia ago to mislead the whole world and establish their kingdom. Finding and walking that narrow elusive path is impossible if you search without God’s guidance. It is like lighting a candle in a pitch-black cave looking for the bat that just flew in—you are wasting your time.
Nevertheless, when I perceived that I could not otherwise obtain her, except God gave her me; and that was a point of wisdom also to know whose gift she was; I prayed unto the Lord, and besought him, and with my whole heart I saidWisdom of Solomon 8:21 (KJV)
Avoid the Hiding Deceptions
The only way to find the correct path is to ask God to show you. Study his word and seek him with all your heart, following his law, opening up and allowing him instead of the world to teach you and be your guide.
To demonstrate the lessons means that you have to change yourself and act by what you are taught. You need to search his Word and let his Spirit guide you by the Word. Act on what you study and seek understanding through diligence and prayer.
Trust = Faith = Action
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.Psalms 37:5 (KJV)
Committing to God means seeking and acting on his instructions. We cannot stay in our comfort zones and twist his instructions to suit our current lifestyles. That would be utter contempt for God.
11. It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:2 Timothy 2:11-16 (KJV)
12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he can not deny himself.
14. Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.