- Understand the ONLY begotten Son — Stunning New Revelation!
- Wisdom, Comforter, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit equal one
- Jesus is the Faithful and True Witness
- Is poor poverty, or does the Bible mean something else?
- Jesus is the only way — learn what it truly means!
- The Testimony of Jesus is to Worship God: New Insights!
The prevailing thought is that the central teachings of the Bible are all known. In actuality, the more profound things in the scriptures and the Bible are hidden from the view of almost everyone. Christianity has spread the dominant doctrines worldwide, but I will present a contradiction to one of its core doctrines. The only begotten son is the first and only creation of God.
The only begotten son
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;Revelation 3:14 KJV
Jesus himself said that he was the beginning of the creation of God. Nevertheless, many translations introduce a distortion, translating this as the beginning of the new creation of God (NLT) or the ruler of God’s creation (NIV). In the end, the self-validating nature of the scriptures proves true.
This creation under the microscope is not the birth of Mary, but his creation in heaven before his purpose on earth (John 6:38, John 3:13, Acts 1:9-12, Luke 24:50-53).
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
This is the most famous verse used within Christianity. Unfortunately, it has been used to promote many misconceptions, including:
- Redefinition of what it means to love and love God, defining it in terms of affection and caring instead of keeping the commands of God.
- The grace doctrine, where you do not have to keep the laws of God since you are covered by grace. Instead, grace is the opportunity given to us for repentance instead of death for breaking the law.
- Misdirection as to what it means to believe in the name of Jesus. Where his name is not his authority and therefore following his commands, it is just a word and a belief in Christian doctrine.
In this case, the verse is used here to validate Jesus’s statement that he is God’s first creation. This verse adds that he is the only begotten son of God. Nonetheless, what happens to this view in the following section?
The Word at the beginning
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.John 1:1-3 KJV
The three words “In the beginning” are used to justify that Jesus was not created. Jesus is the word of God (Revelation 19:9-14), and if he was in the beginning with God and was God, then how was he created? By this logic, then God was also created since he was at the beginning—the start. Since we know God has no beginning (Psalms 90:2, Psalms 93:2, Deuteronomy 33:27), this refers to the start of something else.
9. He created me from the beginning before the world, and I shall never fail.
10. In the holy tabernacle I served before him; and so was I established in Sion.
11. Likewise in the beloved city he gave me rest, and in Jerusalem was my power.Ecclesiasticus 24:9-11 KJV
Just as in Genesis 1:1, the beginning is contextual, and in this case, the beginning is that of Jesus, not the beginning of existence. There is no beginning of existence because God always existed. He does not live in linear time—the forward progression of time as we humans experience. The Ecclesiasticus passage above refers to wisdom and not directly to Jesus, but it becomes more evident that they are one and the same.
Wisdom & Jesus
3. I came out of the mouth of the most High, and covered the earth as a cloud.
4. I dwelt in high places, and my throne is in a cloudy pillar.Ecclesiasticus 24:3-4 KJV
She, wisdom, came out of the mouth of God and therefore is God. Despite being God, her beginning was at that point of her creation. She is the guide that everyone needs to get to God; if we eat and drink what she offers, our salvation is guaranteed.
They that eat me shall yet be hungry, and they that drink me shall yet be thirsty.Ecclesiasticus 24:21 KJV
We see Jesus without coincidence speaking the same words as Wisdom.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.John 6:35 KJV
Jesus came down from heaven and returned to heaven after his resurrection. With his mouth, he said these words and, without dispute, established that he was in heaven before he was on earth. By this we understand that his earthly birth was not his beginning.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.John 6:38 KJV
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.John 3:13 KJV
His birth on earth came through the Holy Spirit. A conception requiring no carnal human intervention, but only that of the Spirit.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.Luke 1:35 KJV
Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, and in truth, Jesus is the only begotten son of God. Not his birth on earth, but instead in heaven.
Jesus is God because he came from God. Still, his beginning was when he was begotten in heaven. We have the Spirit of God, but we are not God, but when we follow his commands, we are gods—we are grafted into the family of Jesus (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34, Matthew 12:50). Nonetheless, Jesus is on another level: he is the breath of the power of God.
25. For she is the breath of the power of God, and a pure influence flowing from the glory of the Almighty: therefore can no defiled thing fall into her.
26. For she is the brightness of the everlasting light, the unspotted mirror of the power of God, and the image of his goodness.
27. And being but one, she can do all things: and remaining in herself, she maketh all things new: and in all ages entering into holy souls, she maketh them friends of God, and prophets.Wisdom of Solomon 7:25-27 KJV
The comforter is the Holy Spirit (John 14:26), and Jesus will not leave us comfortless but will come to us.
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.John 14:16-18 KJV
Jesus is the word—the power of God. Through this word, everything was created, and everything created came through Jesus.