Today, I will speak about a topic that I am passionate about. The phenomena of the “lazy whisperers”; those people who believe that the way they serve God is by whispering in the ears of others.
One of the questions that arise is whether the approach of “guiding” while standing in the back has any faults?
Faults of staying in the background
- Shirking your responsibility instead of adding to the labourers to be able to get more work done (Matthew 9:37-38)
- Cowardice, hiding in the background while someone else takes the brunt of the persecution or backlash (John 15:18-20, Matthew 10:24-27, Fearful: Revelation 21:8)
- Hiding away in secret, rather than proclaiming God on the mountain (cities, nations, world) tops
- Passing deception in secret
- Testing theories from the shadows of safety–no faith in God
- Afraid to stand up and be counted as a follower of God
For me, these are some of the most annoying people, and I would go as far as to say, despicable people. They only do what is convenient for themselves and expect others to do their share of the work. Also, they intend to spread their doctrine, not necessarily what is taught in the scriptures, through the mouths of others.
Shameful & Unrighteous.
Will they hear the famous words–depart from me, you workers of iniquity (Matthew 7:21-23).
In the gym, they would say, “feel the burn”; here on this platform, I say, “feel the passion for God”. These people believe their talent is to use the labour of someone else. Imagine the conversation with Jesus when they explain their talent (Parable of the talents: Matthew 25:14-30).
They are forever learning and never able to come to the truth (2 Timothy 3:5-9) and are either actively working for the enemy or unaware of the war raging around them and the requirements that Jesus clearly outlined when he was on earth.
Do not be one of these people and be wary of listening to them; trust in God and do not fear when Islam, Christianity or any religion plus the others with the mark of the beast attack you. They will whisper in your ear, bully you, but never do their will, only the will of God.
Have a good day and “feel the passion”.