Many people have given up on the journey in their short lives at various stages. The many deceptions and sufferings that lay in wait around us are just too much for most people. They are too much for everyone unless they have the secret weapon. The constant barrage of deception in every avenue from birth crafted over centuries is not a veil anyone can remove.
The wolf and the flock
Imagine the wolf is leading the flock.
Wrap your head around that, and you will start to skin back the severity of the situation.
Satan does not seek to lead from the back. There is no benefit or influence in trying to deceive people without a position of power and influence. The deceivers are the leaders of the flocks and have been in place for many years.
The unwitting recruits of these influencers become the army for their kingdom against the kingdom of God. Even the institutions that designate themselves the representatives of God mock him in their form of worship. The wolves devour the sheep, waging war as the general from the front by leading the army of their prey.
The best way to win a war is to control the enemy in totality, the things they believe, who they support or fight, and total control of their minds and actions. Religions and television are two great examples of this.
- Religion: Just like a harlot, they use their outward appearance and smooth lips to entice the foolish and bleed them dry of everything they have without offering anything of substance. (Proverbs 7, Proverbs 5). They teach doctrines not rooted in the word of God but through many techniques, including indoctrination, fear and apathy, compel their followers to believe or be complacent.
- Television: This instrument pushes all agendas through drama, humour, action, activism and a lot of hedonism while subtly but comprehensively and quickly conditioning the viewer to their worldview. It feeds your eyes, ears and your loins with its worldly doctrines of hedonism, fake history, the god of science and technology, and branding religion as God and then exposing the hypocrisy of religion, thereby destroying God in your eyes.
A difficult journey
God never said the journey would be easy, and the wolf fights to the death. Jesus gave many signs of what to look for, including the following:
- Watch for the signs (Matthew 25:13, Luke 12:37-39, Matthew 24:42) by studying and searching out the word of God.
- Do not be deceived and beware of false prophets (Matthew 7:15, Matthew 24:4-5) by knowing God and walking only by his instructions.
- Count the cost (Luke 14:28+33) and understand what dedicating your life to God means. Your life is no longer yours; everything you do must be in his service.
Many people focus on their careers, making money, relationships, sports, etc.; everything they do is in that service. You must also treat God this way, and your life must serve him. There is only one authority in your life, and you must choose—no middle ground.
Will the end be when the gospel has been preached to all the world? This is what Matthew 24:14 says, and I have no reason to doubt that. But is that the only criterion? The statement has been carefully worded to show that preaching the kingdom of God to the world is for a witness.
A testimony comes from the Greek word martýrion (STRONGS G3142), which translates: marturion (mar-too'-ree-on) n. 1. something evidential 2. (genitive case) evidence given or (specially), the Decalogue (in the sacred Tabernacle) neuter of a presumed derivative of G3144 KJV: to be testified, testimony, witness Root(s): G3144
The purpose of preaching the gospel to the world is to be used as evidence for or against those in the world. There will be no excuses at the time of judgement. When we all stand before God, we will know that we had the opportunity to choose the right path.
And the voice of God came unto it and said: Where is thy fruit that thou hast yielded, worthy of those good things which thou hast received? did I put a distance even of a day between thee and the righteous? did I not make the sun to rise upon thee even as upon the righteous? And it was silent, having nothing to answer; and again the voice came, saying: Just is the judgement of God, and there is no respect of persons with God, for whosoever hath done his mercy he will have mercy on him, and whoso hath not had mercy, neither shall God have mercy on him.The Apocalypse of Paul 16
Before fully appreciating the end, we must know our purpose here on earth. The simple fact is that we have been put on earth to worship God. To fear (honour, reverence) him and keep his commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
And he ordered it to be proclaimed in all places where the sons of men dwelt, saying, Where is the man who wishes to know the ways of the Lord and good works? let him come to Enoch.Book of Jasher 3:6
The instructions of God and having Him as a leader is not to burden us (1 John 5:2, Matthew 11:28-30) but to bring us into His light. If his Spirit sits within us, it goes without saying that to be complete requires a connection with God.
Imagine how hollow you would be without his Spirit within you?
The people do not fear God in a world enveloped in darkness. The black shroud manifests in people’s actions, directly reflecting their hearts and creating a world of sin and suffering.
All good things come from God.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.James 1:17 KJV
Despite the difficult position we find ourselves in on earth, the tribulations must come before the end. These tribulations directly result from the people’s actions on the earth, serving sin and themselves instead of the creator. Still, we must rejoice since this must happen for the end to come (Psalms 85:12, Matthew 4:4).
Love your creator by keeping his commandments.
The only way to escape is through the secret who God has sent to guide us and lead us into all truths. The comforter is the only one who shows us out of this maze of deception.