- Understand the ONLY begotten Son — Stunning New Revelation!
- Wisdom, Comforter, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit equal one
- Jesus is the Faithful and True Witness
- Jesus is the only way — learn what it truly means!
- The Testimony of Jesus is to Worship God: New Insights!
- The Holy Spirit is the Son of God
- Is poor poverty, or does the Bible mean something else?
- Jesus is the Comforter & Advocate
- Salvation — The hidden secrets for entering God’s kingdom?
Despite many people not believing in the Roman Catholic church, they still believe in the foundational doctrines they have instituted. The trinity is a long standing core doctrine of Christianity and was laid at the beginning. There have been many demoninations or breakaways from the main church (institution), but the foundation doctrines have migrated with all of them. The trinity poses a insurmountable obstacle for most people to understand the Holy Spirit is the Son of God.
Familiarity is a disease infecting the congregation of religion. The truth is hard to find because it is unfamiliar, and many harbour the relative of familiarity—fear. This combination means that introducing truth results in the red flair of anger and rejection.
Jesus was Spirit before Flesh
The idea that Jesus is a man sticks in the mind. The programming throughout the years has made it extremely difficult to think outside of the mould, but nobody comes this far without rejecting the norm.
When examining the following passage, true prophets admit that Jesus has come in the flesh. This statement is profound and exhibits the following logic.
- This indicates that Jesus existed before he came in the flesh.
- It also suggests that Jesus was not originally flesh.
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.1 John 4:1-3
1. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3. but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.1 John 4:1-3
1. Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2. This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God. 3. But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.1 John 4:1-3
1. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3. and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.1 John 4:1-3
Jesus supported this view by lending his words stating he was the creator and the offspring of David. He is the root and a descendant of David.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.Revelation 22:16
How can he both if he did not exist before his incarnation on earth? The passages clarify that Jesus was an entity before he was on earth. Jesus was birth by the Holy Spirit, and he is of the Spirit.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.Luke 1:35
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.Luke 1:35
The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God.Luke 1:35
And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.Luke 1:35
Out of the mouth of God
The Holy Spirit came out of the mouth of the Most High. Wisdom and its acquisition are beyond “the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement“ but more so the gifting of the Holy Spirit. There is only one who knows God and can guide us to God; this is the one we need.
1. Wisdom shall praise herself, and shall glory in the midst of her people.
2. In the congregation of the most High shall she open her mouth, and triumph before his power.
3. I came out of the mouth of the most High, and covered the earth as a cloud.Ecclesiasticus 24:1-3
The Holy Spirit came from God and is a pure influence flowing from the glory of God. John shows that Jesus created everything (John 1:1-3), but God begot his only Son.
For she is the breath of the power of God, and a pure influence flowing from the glory of the Almighty: therefore can no defiled thing fall into her.Wisdom of Solomon 7:25
The Son of God
The Holy Spirit in bodily form descended as a dove upon Jesus at his baptism, and God declared that this is his well-beloved and only begotten Son. The assumption is that he spoke to the man Jesus, but why the Holy Spirit chose to descend at that point is never satisfactorily answered. God declared who his Son is, the Spirit who descended on Jesus and the Spirit who came over Mary and formed the man Jesus.
They are two, but one, the only begotten who is God's well-beloved.
Jesus is the Son in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit is the Son in Spirit. The Spirit descended on the Son because they are one and at this point God made his resounding declaration.
The trinity is fiction and a deception that keeps many people in a dark, confused state. Consequently, this prison keeps their minds locked away, hiding the truth of God. Jesus is the Son of God in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit is the Son of God in Spirit. Jesus is the root and the offspring of David, clearly showing that he is the creator and a descendent.
The Spirit and the Flesh.
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the fleshRomans 1:3
regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of DavidRomans 1:3
The Good News is about his Son. In his earthly life he was born into King David’s family lineRomans 1:3
concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the fleshRomans 1:3
The assumption that because God is all-powerful that he created everything is misleading. The power of the Son comes from the Father; however, the Son spoke everything into existence. The Son came out of the Most High, having his own identity while having the power of God.
This doctrine is not for the faint-hearted, and it is not milk for those who still suckle on the teeth of the breast. Wisdom is given to those who serve God through their actions and declarations.