- The foundation of scriptural-timekeeping
- The scriptural hour
- Day starts at sunrise: new insight and absolute proof
14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.Genesis 1:14-15 (KJV)
As simple as it sounds, this is the fundamental and definitive method of time-keeping in the scriptures. Using any other means to determine events in the scriptures will lead to nought.
We are to use in every case the sun, moon and stars to determine the time and when specific events occur. The lights themselves determine these matters, not a prediction of these lights, and not an approximate calculation of these lights.
For the start of a day, month and year:
- The light trigger occurs at the beginning of the event; and
- Only the lights themselves, no advance prediction or calculation is present.