This post will put forth one of the most extraordinary claims and will shake the foundation of anyone who sincerely seeks the Most High and is willing to examine the evidence presented.
Jesus = Lucifer ≠ Satan
|Am I saying that Jesus is Satan?||No. I am saying that Jesus is Lucifer — more accurately, Jesus is the morning star which is the meaning of the word Lucifer.|
|Am I saying that Satan does not exist?||No. Of course, Satan exists, but his name is not Lucifer.|
The evidence presented in this post proves the point of who we have been taught Lucifer is, Satan, is a fabrication created and put forward by Christianity & Catholicism and disseminated throughout many mediums including the mainstream media.
The confusion lies in the fact that Satan has been associated with the word Lucifer throughout modern history by many false apostles & deceitful workers with superficial scriptural evidence, speculation & conjecture, presented to back up the claim. The principle of Isaiah 28:9-10 where precept must be upon precept and line must be upon line is never used, but rather, associations linking to many examples out in the world, but never to any in scripture.
The techniques used throughout history to disseminate this information are far from trivial with one of the main ones being ridicule and shame.
What this post is bringing into question is the validity of the entire story of Lucifer taught through Christianity & Catholicism while being disseminated through many mediums, including the mainstream media. I am not questioning the validity of Jesus being the Son of God or Satan being the devil, dragon or the serpent of the scriptures.
In Isaiah 14:12 we read, “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn!” The King James (KJV) and New King James Version (NKJV) use “Lucifer, son of the morning” in place of “Day Star, son of Dawn.” The word Lucifer came from the Latin Vulgate and translates as the other biblical translations — Day Star, morning star, the light bearer, light bringer, etc.
In Revelation 22:16, we read, “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”
The broader context of Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28:2, Ezekiel 28:9-13 & Revelation 12:4 traditionally interpreted and taught through Christianity & Catholicism as referring to Satan. The claim is that the passage has a dual meaning, speaking both of Nebuchadnezzar and Satan, but studying building precept upon precept and line upon line shows that this is not the case.
What is missed by most are the details and in combination with the preaching/teaching of their pastors and “experts”, who use speculation & conjecture, the understanding put forward of Satan equals Lucifer is adopted.
What does it mean when the scriptures say?
- How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! (Isaiah 14:12)
- For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (Isaiah 14:13)
- I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north (Isaiah 14:13)
- I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High (Isaiah 14:14)
- Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (Ezekiel 28:2)
- Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. (Ezekiel 28:12)
- Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God (Ezekiel 28:13)
- every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold (Ezekiel 28:13)
- the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. (Ezekiel 28:13)
- Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: (Ezekiel 28:14)
- thou wast upon the holy mountain of God (Ezekiel 28:14)
- thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (Ezekiel 28:14)
- Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (Ezekiel 28:15)
- Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. (Ezekiel 28:16)
Genesis 37:9–10 shows that the stars refer to the tribes of Israel. The passage represents the father as the sun, the mother as the moon and Joseph’s brothers as the stars.
Mount Sinai, Mount Horeb & Mount Moriah (Genesis 22:2, Genesis 22:14, Exodus 3:1, 2 Chronicles 3:1) are the same mountain and was situated in the region of the Northern tribes as seen in 1 Kings 12:26-27.
In Isaiah 14 Nebuchadnezzar was mocked by being called Lucifer / the morning star / the light bearer because he wanted to be God, but in the end, the Most High showed him that he was also subject to God by bringing him down to hell. He wanted the worship that was given to God by Israel 1 Kings 10:5, 1 Samuel 1:3. We see the further exaltation of Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 3, the commanding of his entire kingdom including the Northern tribes (Judah & Benjamin) to bow down to his golden statue, making himself to be as God.
Daniel 4, Ezekiel 31:9, Ezekiel 31:16, Ezekiel 31:18, Isaiah 37:12, 2 Kings 19:12, [Isaiah 51:3 (Israel is the garden of Eden), Isaiah 5:1-8] provide references to the garden of Eden reference in Ezekial 28
Jeremiah 27:6 shows that Nebuchadnezzar was a servant of God with Daniel 3:25 showing his recognition of the Son of God. He was given the lands by God — anointed by God. *** Use references to show that God only gives rulership to those he anoints ***.
1 Kings 19:14-17 shows the anointing of the Syrian king while Ezekiel 31 & Daniel 4 makes the connection showing that Nebuchadnezzar ruled over Assyria. It also shows that God worked with other nations and not just Israel.
1 Kings 15:5 shows that perfection or without iniquity is keeping the commandments of God. This maps to Ezekiel 28:15.
The Isaiah 14 passage has nothing to do with Satan. The scriptures refer to Jesus as the light of the world and the sun in many places. John 8:12, 2 Peter 1:19, John 9:5. Also, the light is equated to life in John 1:4 & John 8:12 as we see that Jesus is the life in John 6:48, John 6:35, John 6:51 & John 6:33. Even within Genesis 1:3, we see that the light of the world was created, the plan of Salvation on day one before the creation of the sun on day four. Revelation 13:8, Revelation 21:27 & Revelation 22:1 then further confirms that the lamb was slain to give us life.
The lamb was slain to give us life who is the light of the world which is the Sun and is the Son of God who is God.
In Revelation 12:4 with the understanding that the stars are the 12 tribes of Israel, we see that the popular doctrine of a third of the angels was cast down with Satan (Lucifer) falls apart. We understand that the remainder of this verse refers to the birth of Jesus (the light of the world); also with a deeper understanding that the dragon (serpent) is at the door waiting to consume anyone who is born and anyone who sees the light.
We see in Ezekiel 28 that the king of Tyre (Tyrus) is Nebuchadnezzar who conquered the Northern Kingdom (Judah & Benjamin). We see in 2 Kings 17 that Assyria conquered the Southern Kingdom which are the remaining ten tribes of Israel. In 1 Kings 12:26-33 we see the start of the corrupted sun worship within the southern kingdom of Israel. The legacy of this is seen in Exodus 32:1-4 stemming all way back to Egypt. Also, in Jeremiah 3:8-11 we see that Judah (the northern kingdom) was eventually worst than the southern kingdom. Baal (A Tyrian sun god) & Bel (An Assyrian sun god possibly originating from the word Bethel) appear to have both originated in the 12-tribe Israel through the corrupted worship of the Most High.
The doctrine of Lucifer being Satan is completely fabricated and is what causes significant confusion when Jesus calls himself the bright and morning star. The primary organisation that pushes the Lucifer equals Satan doctrine is Christianity, and its mother that great whore. This same organisation has cleverly demonised the pure worship of the Most High by associating it with the corrupted sun worship of Israel.
13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.2 Corinthians 11:13–15 (KJV)
14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.