When I speak, I always try to use the guidance from God, and I pray to him to keep my words in line with his will. I act on what he has shown me and that his Spirit drives me to speak what he wants no matter the outcry and backlash from the “Christian” or secular community.
How easy it is to be deceived when your walk is not true with God. There are countless deceptions and distractions, and some enacted centuries ago circulating in the world today. To find this narrow elusive path is all but impossible. Searching without God’s guidance is like lighting a candle in a pitch-black cave looking for the bat that just flew in. You are wasting your time, and what you will find will not be what you expected.
To demonstrate the lessons means that you have to change yourself and act in accordance with what you are taught. You need to search his Word and let his Spirit guide you by the Word. Act on what you study and seek understanding through diligence and prayer.
Trust = Faith
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.Psalms 37:5 (KJV)
Committing to God means seeking and acting on his instructions. We cannot stay in our comfort zones and twist his instructions to suit our current understanding and our lifestyles.
11. It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:2 Timothy 2:11-16 (KJV)
12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he can not deny himself.
14. Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.