- Understand the ONLY begotten Son — Stunning New Revelation!
- Wisdom, Comforter, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit equal one
- Jesus is the Faithful and True Witness
- Is poor poverty, or does the Bible mean something else?
- Jesus is the only way — learn what it truly means!
- The Testimony of Jesus is to Worship God: New Insights!
The precept of the Faithful and True is a huge building block to deciphering many scriptures. This post will explain the precept and decipher several passages in the book of Revelation (The Apocalypse of John) to give a clear understanding.
Precepts are the building blocks of the scriptures; with them, you are one step closer to deciphering what it says. Studying the scriptures is essential to know God. This fact is seen by God sending the Comforter to lead the righteous into all truths.
If the truths were not necessary then the Comforter is not necessary to lead us into all truths.
Those who refuse to be led into the knowledge of God are rejecting the gift of God and their entry into the kingdom of God.
Learn more about the Comforter.
The Comforter has many names, and it is a vital part of your knowledge on your path to God. Indeed, no one can make it on this journey without the Comforter.
The faithful witness
5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6. And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.Revelation 1:5-6 KJV
We see that Jesus Christ is the faithful witness. He is the witness of God, who came and testified throughout his life of Him. He provided evidence of God through his works of power while glorifying God through his lifestyle and teachings.
This faithful witness underpins the faithful and true witness precepts since they are identical. Amen is translated as trustworthy rather than so be it in the following passage. Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God and the trustworthy, faithful and true witness of God.
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;Revelation 3:14 KJV
His testimony through the power of God lives on to this day. Who in history is more famous than the Son of God?
Using the precept
9. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
The lamb is well-known to be Jesus. The perfect sacrifice is acceptable to God for anyone who wants to enter the kingdom. We are all invited through the efforts of God (Matthew 22:1-14), and it is our choice whether we accept.
10. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
The messenger refuses worship and states he is a brother because he has the testimony of Jesus. The testimony of Jesus is to worship God (Revelation 19:10); therefore, all those who worship God are brothers—true Christians.
11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
On a white horse sat a man called “Faithful and True”. The same faithful and true witness of God. Jesus. He will judge the world and make war.
12. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Nobody knew his name. Nobody knows God except the Son and whoever he reveals Him to. Only the Son knows the Father.
13. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was the sacrifice and the voice of God. He speaks the words of the Father to all creation and does his will.
14. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
The righteous army of heaven follow Jesus into battle with the power of God behind them.Revelation 19:9-14 KJV
The Faithful and True witness is Jesus, the only begotten son of God.