I have encountered an interesting phenomenon on my travels with the Most High where the mind can create two or more realities on slight variations of the same concept.
In your face contradictions
- A preacher preaches about the increase of sin within the “church” but frowns when sin is reproved unless done within the approved framework. Here, we now have the chicken and the egg situation and the increase of wickedness with the pretence of being righteous.
- A woman covers her sleepwear, lingerie or revealing indoor attire before answering the door but sits poolside on a sunny day sunbathing, sometimes topless, in her triangle top side tie bottom bathing suit.
- The frowning on multiple wives with an adequate label to show their disgust — bigamy, while smiling favourably on: open relationships, swapping, swinging, one-night stands, free-spirits, divorce, and so much more.
- The ability to form an image of God in your head and then ignore any scripture which goes against that implanted idea.
- The belief that turning up to a church and paying tithes is enough while claiming with spoken words that they understand it is not enough, but persisting in the action without change.
- The painting of a villain, who blasphemes the name of the Most High, into a passionate, likeable character that you dig your heels in to support.
I can imagine the glee in the eyes of the researchers who found this phenomenon and the malevolence on those who chose to use it to further their own agenda of the world’s secularisation.
I paraphrase an expert in control of the mind without falling into the unspoken thought of “those things are not to be spoken aloud.”
Break the mind by continually throwing the person into a frozen, psychological state of disconnection using fear, eroticism, peer pressure, mob consensus, poverty, violence, ridicule, poor education and other tools.
Switch the man and woman’s roles, constantly testing and reinforcing this paradigm since the key to maintained dominance is to feminise the man and to put the woman in charge. She will perpetuate vigorously out of fear and rationalise in her mind the need to continue within the boundaries of her slavemaster’s will.
By killing the connection with the one true God, and by creating a submissive dependence on their master, an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever will be made until a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position.”William Lynch (Slave master)
Being able to disconnect from clearly evident facts and remain in a bubble is truly amazing but very harmful. I can see the debilitating fear which grips so many, but yet they cling in hope to their cage, ignoring the call back to their creator and hoping the voice is a figment of their imagination. If closing your eyes could solve the problem, they would all be happy in life and death. They fear the consequences but hold fast to inertia. In the grip of fear!
Another group is so wrapped up in their religion – their world, that they are the epitome of hands covering-eyes hypocrisy. They testify with their mouths (James 5:3, Matthew 23:31) daily against themselves and hold fast to their comfortable life of wickedness while redefining wickedness to be good.
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.Mark 10:18 (KJV)
Jeremiah speaks to them the words of God, but the people love the comforting words of their master satan: money, lustful desires and their doctrines of vanity that they imprison Jeremiah. One greater than Jemeriah came, Jesus, and testified to their faces, and they killed him. His words cut to the core, and they love their sin and their religion — they have the correct denomination and therein, they miss the point and the boat.
What do you say to these people who take solace in agreement even though the agreement is wrong? Rejecting your religion and your denomination, whether Seventh-Day Adventism, New Age philosophy, Atheism, the quest for money and lust, doesn’t mean it is wrong, but maybe re-examining the scriptures through the lens of the Spirit might do some good. Adhere to the boundaries of God and not that of man.
And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?Luke 6:39 (KJV)
What do you say to those who attack you when you reprove them of their wrongdoing?
21. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.Matthew 10:21–25
22. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
23. But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
24. The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
Whether you like the message or the person delivering it is beside the point.
Are you prepared to do nothing? Are you ready to have faith and trust in the Most High? Do you think God has no power to lift you out of this mire? Study the scriptures, following wherever God leads and do accordingly irrespective of the choices of the world.